Taboo of St Helier is an Oyster 45 sailing yacht built in 2000.
Taboo of St Helier is registered in Jersey, Channel Islands
- Taboo has reached Majorca on 15th June after completing 4,400 miles.
- Taboo has successfully reached the Azores and will depart for Majorca on 4th June.
- Taboo is leaving the Caribbean in May 2016 bound for Majorca via the Azores. Please see and contribute to our Passage Blog at http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog/yachttaboo/1/tpod.html
- The Transatlantic adventure is nearly ready to begin. The crew are in Las Palmas and will set sail on the ARC 2012 on Sunday. To follow their journey click here to see the blog.
- Taboo sailing reunion in January 2012 was a wonderful evening celebrating over 10 years of Taboo sailing. Below is the slideshow that was on display throughout the evening.
- Antigua > Rio trip featured in Oyster's Magazine click here to view the pdf